Come join us for the
Friday, May 16th, 2014
- Golf tournament at Blue Bell Country Club with Gwen Fitch (email@example.com) and Bunny Schaefer being the organizers. The cost will be $89 including the cart. A limited number of sets of clubs can be rented for $40.
- A tour of Longwood Gardens (2-3 hrs) in the late morning given by our own classmate Judy Briner who took classes there. Cost is $15 and lunch would be about $10.
Saturday, May 17th, 2014
- A tour of Abington Senior High School in the late morning. Details to be announced later. You don’t want to miss this as the memories will come flooding back.
- Abington Class of 64’ 50th Reunion, Blue Bell Country Club starting with a cocktail hour starting at 6 PM. Sixties music by the 3 piece group “RB Express”. Check their Youtube video for a sample of their music at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEvdXWpx0M0
Music will be from 8-10 PM and we will have two rooms for the reunion so that those classmates who want to socialize more can do so away from the music.
Sunday, May 18th, 2014
- A Sunday classmate brunch at the “Normandy Farms” with a dedicated room for 32 classmates. The cost is $24.95+tax and tip. You can sign up for this on the “Normandy Farms” web site when reserving your room.